Overblog Suivre ce blog
Editer l'article Administration Créer mon blog
Hellric's Nightmare miniatures

Blog over my passion of collecting, constructing and painting miniatures and figures, for wargames, roleplay or showcase, including Warhammer 40K Tyranids, Chaos, Daemons, Cthulhu Mythos, various Gundams & super robots, etc...

Nurgle Daemon Prince conversion WIP

Publié le 16 Novembre 2014 par Hellric

Hi guys,

I've begun working on the next project, got my Glottkin so I began the Daemon Prince of Nurgle based on this model.

The main body is assembled, I didn't like the head, so I replaced it with a tentacled head from Reaper minis. As I don't like broken horns, I converted them to be in full shape. I didn't like the bowels dropping on the belly so I had the idea of a "belly button" being a kind of circular mouth. I used the one of the right arm, as this one will feature another tentacle like the left arms (I wanted symmetry for the arms). Eagerly waiting for these extra parts to come from Ebay seller...

On the top I removed the fur textures and tried to get a similar structure to the reste of the body. Of course I won't use the warrior and mage on the back, so this texture had no interest.

For me all daemon princes should have wings and tail, so I added the tail of a manticore and will use the wings of the winged Nightmares from Vampire Counts. They're perfect : big and decayed :)

See you soon for more updates ;)

Nurgle Daemon Prince conversion WIP
Nurgle Daemon Prince conversion WIP
Nurgle Daemon Prince conversion WIP
Nurgle Daemon Prince conversion WIP
Nurgle Daemon Prince conversion WIP
Commenter cet article