Work on my big project, the gigantic tyranid hive queen, is going slowly but progressing anyway. Since last update, I've added the backplates to enhance the tyranid-like aspect. I had tried gaunt blades as nails on the toes, but it didn't work well, so I've sculpted new claws so the feet are more homogeneous. And the sculpt of the tail is done, scales on the back and ribcage-like texture on the inner side. Now I just have to add the carnifex talons on the arms and finish the ovispositor of the tail, and then it's finished for the details... I'm now going to assemble the clawed arms and the tail. Wings will be added after the main painting is done.